12/14/25 - Getting some fun out of life.
Last week I had my 3rd infusion of Pembrolizumab/Keytruda and my second of Bevacizumab/Avastin with only minor adverse effects. I had two rashes last week that both cleared up with some allegra and various steroid creams. This week I'm getting peeling skin (like after a sunburn) on omy finger tips and my upper arms. Annoying, but not painful or dangerous.
I've also made an effort to enjoy my life now that my mobility is coming back, so last saturday (12/6) Yas and I invitied some of our colleagues and other friends to a potluck singalong at our house from 1-4pm and had a very nice time.
Last night (6/13) I went to see Yas perform at Hanima, a Japanese sushi bar and restaurant, and several of our friends showed up; Again it was a very nice time.
Tomorrow, Monday 12/15, I have a brain MRI and visit the brain tumor clinic. I'm hoping that the 20 tumors they found in my last brain MRI have all shrunk and that no new ones have appeared! If so, then I'm on a good path toward eradicating the cancer in my body, as long as I can continue to tolerate the pembrolizumab infusions!
Comments
Post a Comment